NETTIMOTON sun muiden myyntipalstojen erikoishalvat uudet kelkat! Lukekaa tämä!

Keskustelun 'Jutustelua' on aloittanut käyttäjä samppa77, 13/12/06.

1. skidoohihhuli

skidoohihhuli Nothing......

Vs: NETTIMOTON sun muiden myyntipalstojen erikoishalvat uudet kelkat! Lukekaa tämä!

Näkyhä tuo olevan.

2. Miksu2010

Miksu2010 New Member

Vs: NETTIMOTON sun muiden myyntipalstojen erikoishalvat uudet kelkat! Lukekaa tämä!

Ja tommonen jammu löyty kans

http://www.nettimoto.com/yamaha/phazer/887274

3. Skibroo

Skibroo Summit 146"

ja summittia myyvään halvalla..

http://www.nettimoto.com/ski-doo/summit/887295

4. Jon1

Jon1 Well-Known Member

tommone jammu löyty

http://www.nettimoto.com/yamaha/rx-1/887283

5. JerSka

JerSka New Member

Kysäisin varsin ja sain vastauksen:
    "Hello,
    Thank you for your interest in my ad.
    The snowmobile it is in perfect condition never damage.
    I work for a company from Scotland who sells snowmobiles and ATVs and they asked me to post different ads in Finland and other countries from Europe because they can offer a free shipping anywhere in Europe.
    I will give you the website of the company who intermediates this sale, and you can contact them directly to ask more details about the snowmobile: www.motoplusuk.com
    You can find this snowmobile on their website.
    They can offer you a free shipping to your address in Finland.
    Thank you and good luck!"

www.motoplusuk.com sivuilta löytyy halpoja kelkkoja ja mönkkäreitä, eikä rahtikaan päätä huimaa, 0€ kotiovelle...heh...heh.

6. Hemmo

Hemmo Paluu Tulevaisuuteen -

on tuo melko härskiä toimintaa kyllä, poimivat Ebaystä ilmoituksiinsa noi vehkeet ja myy niitä luultavasti sitten noilla etukäteiskaupoilla. No tuskin tarttee toivoa että 5-7 päivän päästä ois pihassa ostettu pailakka? ;D

Esim tämä
    http://www.motoplusuk.com/1999-arctic-cat-thunder19991000.html

löytyy täältä->
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999-Arctic-Cat-Thundercat-1000_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c52bdb39fQQitemZ190366725023QQptZSnowmobiles

7. Sampza

Sampza Summit 850 expert turbo

Ei jumalauta, retkahtaako tommosiin kusetuksiin joku oikeesti? Tuohan on ny aivan sairasta hommaa! :eek:

8. Hemmo

Hemmo Paluu Tulevaisuuteen -

onneksi yleensä noissa hommissa on esteenä kielimuuri ja toivottavasti ostajan puolella on ne hälytyskellot.

Niinjoo, ja muistutuksena kaikille jos jotain olette myymässä. EI kannate lähetellä mitään rekisteriotetulosteita niitä kyseleville. Meikältä joku spede tinkas otetta kotarista että vois varmistaa että oon myymässä omaa pyörää, kerroin että tervetuloa kattelemaan, eikä siitä sen jälkeen kuulunut mitään ;D

Eli LUULTAVASTI tota huijarille lähetettyä otetta voitais käyttää kusetuksessa varmistelemaan huijattaville ihmisille että joojoo tää on ihan rehellisesti myytävänä..jne.

9. Jonttee!

Jonttee! Well-Known Member

10. Friman

Friman Sks axys

Ja villi nimi myyjälä! ::)

11. A3ttu

A3ttu lynx 250/377.

halpa katti http://www.nettimoto.com/arctic-cat/crossfire-8/889789

12. Jonttee!

Jonttee! Well-Known Member

niinpä "curling cup" ei vidtu ;D

13. J.J.A

J.J.A Well-Known Member

jo on taas nettimoto pullollaa noita sutki ilmotuksia.

14. Miksu2010

Miksu2010 New Member

Tommonen helmi

http://www.nettimoto.com/polaris/800-rmk/889802

15. Grazy

Grazy Guest

Mistähän päin savukoskea tuo assault löytyis? ;D

16. kinginkalteri

kinginkalteri Well-Known Member

Vs: NETTIMOTON sun muiden myyntipalstojen erikoishalvat uudet kelkat! Lukekaa tä

Kyselimpä Assaulttia ja sain vastauksen:

Hello,

Thanks for your email.
    First for all i want to tell you i will write in English because i don't speak your language because i just divorced from my husband(he was from Finland) and now i moved in UK/England because here i was born.
    The snowmobile is still available for sell and the price is correct ,and all taxes are payed and this snowmobile it is registered in Finland.
    The snowmobile it is in perfect condition never damage and never involved in any accidents, real Km with clear title,and all documents.The snowmobile look exactly like in photo.
    I want to sell the snowmobile because i've just divorced from my husband and i've just moved in England because here i was born.I am woman and i really don't have time to ride it,and honestly we not have snow here in England.

If you are interested contact me back,
    Thank you

17. tek

tek Lynx RE E-Tec -15

Catista tuli sama vastaus. Kumma vaikka tais olla erinimiset myyjät...

Hello,

Thanks for your email.
    First for all i want to tell you i will write in English because i don't speak your language because i just divorced from my husband(he was from Finland) and now i moved in UK/England because here i was born.
    The snowmobile is still available for sell and the price is correct 1300 ,and all taxes are payed and this snowmobile it is registered in Finland.
    The snowmobile it is in perfect condition never damage and never involved in any accidents, real Km with clear title,and all documents.The snowmobile look exactly like in photo.
    I want to sell the snowmobile because i've just divorced from my husband and i've just moved in England because here i was born.I am woman and i really don't have time to ride it,and honestly we not have snow here in England.

If you are interested contact me back,
    Thank you

18. kinginkalteri

Vs: NETTIMOTON sun muiden myyntipalstojen erikoishalvat uudet kelkat! Lukekaa tä

Ja lisää vettä myllyyn..

Hi again ,
    Like i told you in my last e-mail right now i am in England/UK because i just divorce from my husband and i moved here.The snowmobile will be shipped from here like i told you and i will pay the shipping taxes.
    Because i don't have time to come back in Finland and is to far away and i really don't want to come back in Finland because i have suffered enough after the divorce,to shipp the snowmobile i will use a shipping Company from here CWM Courier Delivery (www.cwmcourier.co.cc).I am registered at this Company a long time ago and i make business with this Company.
    They will make for us all arrangement for shipping,payment and everything we need to complete this transaction.The snowmobile will be at you in max 3-4 days after the delivery was started and i will pay the shipping taxes because i have discount.
    If you are able to buy the snowmobile i will need your details where you want to received.

Name:
    Address:
    Zip code:
    City:

This is my number, call me if you are interested : 0044 7551082183
    Thank you

19. tek

tek Lynx RE E-Tec -15

ja sama mulle. ;D

20. kinginkalteri

Siinä mielessä kävis järkeen että nainenhan yleensä vie kaiken erossa ja mahollisimman kauas poies ja sitte säätää monen kanssa yhtäaikaa.. ;)

Suosittele tätä sivua