English Thread

Keskustelun 'Vähemmän kelkkailuun liittyvä jutustelua' on aloittanut käyttäjä racingpit, 17/1/07.

1. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

Re: English topic

You guys are all nice! Thank you for showing me the pictures!!!!!!

I do grass drags and snowdrags.
    The sanction I race in is http://www.wsra.us

I will visit this forum...but in America, many use a site called Snowest http://www.snowest.com

It would be very fun to go check out Finland sometime!!!

2. zmpy

zmpy Well-Known Member

Hi. Nice looking sleds you have :)
    Maybe you could tell more about your ZRT in Arctic Cat section?? ;D
    Here are my rides:
    Crossfire and my project Wildcat

I'd like to do grass drags... I tried my Wildcat on grass last year and it felt like the sled rips hands off my shoulders... ;D ;D haven't got same feelin on snow.

3. nunavut

nunavut Guest

Vastaile Don P . sinä kun joudat.

4. Hespe

Hespe #103

Hi and welcome.

I try to write simple text, my english is a litle bit lost.

Winter is late this year in finland  :mad:. Maybe it still comes like every year. How it's in USA? Only problem right now is that my sled is 900 km away. I have to be working in Helsinki -> not so good. But I try to manage.

5. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

Hello guys!

I am sorry for not getting back on here. I lost the link because my computer crashed. My friend that started this post for me got me the link again. The snow is melting here in America again.

6. Battery

Battery Arctic Cat ZR600 Efi CC -02

And we don't have snow at all..

7. Fiiberi

Fiiberi Guest

BS!

We do have snow atleast 1 month!

8. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

Hi!

My friend and I have creatd a new product for snowmobilers. They are a hose plug that fits many different sizes of hoses.
    **Fits 3/8", 5/16" and 1/4" Hose**
    You can go to http://www.hoseplugs.com to see photos. I do have paypal on my site. Customers in Finland would need to click on the Canada link to buy them.

The plugs are $5.00 (US dollars) each. Shipping for my Finland friends will be $2.50 (US dollars). <- you have to send me money directly to my paypal account to get this shipping price.

You can also send me money directly to paypal:
    [email protected]

9. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

We got a large spring storm last week. It closed all of the roads for 4 days. It is 50 degrees now so all of the snow is melting fast. People are still riding on the moutains here. Many people ride on the mountains until the middle of April.

10. Puppe

Puppe BackyardKing

Hello Dude! Do U have any racingpics from this season? :p

11. EnskaSpecial

EnskaSpecial RMK 800assault-13+Polaris Sportman 500 -12

Same thing here, lots of snow have melt last weeks, and you can only drive in Norther Finland. But now waiting for summer and start waiting for next winter ;)

12. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

13. XTRacing

XTRacing Vmax 500 -98

Heijaa!

You can put pictures and tell stories in our diary book called "Poeakasten virallinen päiväkirja" ;)

[​IMG]

14. EnskaSpecial

EnskaSpecial RMK 800assault-13+Polaris Sportman 500 -12

Nice pictures. http://kelkkalehti.com/keskustelu/index.php?topic=1496.0 <-- there are some pictures of our races.

15. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

Those pictures are very nice!

16. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

When do you start riding snowmobiles in the fall?

17. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

We start riding our snowmobiles in November when we get enough snow on the mountains.

18. Elisa

Elisa Administrator

Here in the southern part of Finland we started our season this year in the end of January, and snow melted away in the beginning of March... But it depends a lot of year, usually season here lasts from December/January to March. In Lapland (north) they usually start riding in November and continue atleast till April. (korjatkaa jos olen väärässä ;D)

19. mikaa

mikaa Well-Known Member

Yep. I took my first ride in this winter in late november. Still we have 60-80cm snow here in Lapland and I think that I will take my last ride in early May in this season.

20. racingpit

racingpit Active Member

That is great that you can ride until May!!!

Do you ride snowmobiles around your city on the streets too?

Most places here won't let us, only on trails- and of course anywhere on the mountains except for close off areas.

Suosittele tätä sivua