Mitä voin odottaa?

Keskustelun 'Lynx' on aloittanut käyttäjä WiVM, 27/11/20.

1. Kamppi

Kamppi Well-Known Member

Looking those pictures and that one look rather good. But remember, picture is a picture. You must check that personally. Listen carefully the sound of engine and transmisson (clutch and second pulley). First service is going to be cleaning those components, changing engine oil and transmission oil. Perhaps change the chain inside of transmisson (if that is unknown). Those services cost little extra. Sorry about my english :D.
    One thing, perhaps the rear suspension need new parts (middle and rear suspension shocks). Because of heavy load during safari drive. In finnish those parts are "iskun vaimennin" :cool:.

2. WiVM

WiVM Active Member

Hei, Englannin kielelläsi ei ole mitään vikaa. Kiitos kommentistasi. Sikäli kuin ymmärsin, öljy on jo vaihdettu keväällä. Kysyn, milloin jälkimmäinen tapahtui. Kysymys on tietysti siitä, missä määrin tämä on luotettavaa. Ensi viikolla on vielä uudempi rakennusvuosi (2015), mutta sitten 1000 euroa kalliimpaa ja 19 000 km. Onko sen arvoinen ylimääräinen 1000 euroa?

3. Kojontti

Kojontti 600R RE, x-rs pessimisti-evo

I would go for newer but not with that price, it has better clutch. This can be in older too, if it has been changed, older model is prone to stuck and some have been updated to new model. If outer(sliding) flange has seam in belt face (approx. 1/3 from axle) it is older version.

That engine itself is rock solid but olders had issues with starter motor, dont know if it is still same. Engine mounts should be checked, ACE is quite hard on those, especially PTO end. Try to lift from clutch straight up, if there is free play, mean really loose, they need replacing.

Both of them will propably need new set of shocks(would say all four) and limiter strap should be replaced on that one sled in pictures.

4. WiVM

WiVM Active Member

@Kojontti Jos puhut vanhemmasta mallista, tarkoitatko sitten vuoden 2013 mallia vai vuoden 2011 mallia? Vuoden 2015 mallin kysyttävä hinta on 4500 euroa. Mikä olisi kohtuullinen hinta mielestäsi?

5. Kojontti

Kojontti 600R RE, x-rs pessimisti-evo

-13 has old version of clutch. I would offer max. 4000€ for -15. For engine, those meters aint bad yet, but everything else around wears, track, bushings, bearings and even frame itself starts to weaken in use.

6. WiVM

WiVM Active Member

Sodankylän myymälässä on uusi 2020-malli 9900 eurolla. Tässä mielessä 4500 euroa on todellakin melko korkea. 4500: sta 4000 euroon on todennäköisesti iso harppaus myyjälle. Hän on ammattikauppa, joten tiedät miten se menee. Se on huippukunnossa, ei ongelmia, myyty monia ilman ongelmia, ...

Kiitos neuvoistasi.

7. Kamppi

Kamppi Well-Known Member

I believe that you get the deal under 9000€ if you think that new one from sodankylä. If you are going to bye a new one ask the offer from he other dealers too. I mean Kemijärvi, Rovaniemi etc. Have you look x-trim 600ace models or is the two passenger option some way like a must.

Here is one for example:
    https://www.nettimoto.com/lynx/x-trim/2609326

But anyway, sorry if I am confusing you mind :D

8. WiVM

WiVM Active Member

Kyllä, mutta en aio ostaa uutta. Haluan saada hieman enemmän kokemusta. Budjetti nyt 4000-5000 euroa (ilman lisävarusteita, vaatteita, kypärää, ... meillä jo on).

9. Kamppi

Kamppi Well-Known Member

Ok.. that is good budjet. Lets hope that you find a good one and without unknown faults. I belive you can bargain the price something like 500€ from the wanted price.

Viimeksi muokattu: 17/12/20
  10. WiVM

WiVM Active Member

Kuten odotettiin, hän ei halua alentaa hintaa, alensi sitä 250 eurolla. Ei ole kiireellistä myydä hän teeskentelee.

11. WiVM

WiVM Active Member

Ostettu tänään. Juuri ennen joulua ... :)

[​IMG]

LRacing, Kojontti, Jukkis ja 4 muut tykkäävät tästä.
  12. Kamppi

Kamppi Well-Known Member

Good looking sled. Where did you get it? Is this the same than you told us before.. I hope you have safe drive.

13. WiVM

WiVM Active Member

Hei,
    Ei, se on erilainen kelkka. Vuoden 2015 malli, jossa 19 000 km. Safari Company -yhtiöltä.

14. T-Cat

T-Cat Well-Known Member

Lucky you. Merry Xmas and a happy new year.

15. WiVM

WiVM Active Member

Kiitos kaikesta avusta!

Kojontti tykkää tästä.

Suosittele tätä sivua